Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh Brothers Edgar and Po!


With all of the pure craziness that goes on here from day to day, we have decided to add a little more to our lives. Enter Edgar and Po. We picked up these two brothers and we've been completely smitten by these kittens from day one. I know, kind of cheesy, but I had to do it. Any who they keep us happy and fill our lives with constant humor.


I'm in the process of painting Lily's big girl bed, with help from Janet (my mother-in-law) and Christine (sister-in-law). So far, they've done the majority of the work. Thanks girls! I am really looking forward to the end result. Good bye crib!


Jack is growing sooo fast! He is starting to take the beginning "zombie steps" . If you've ever seen a baby take their first steps, you know what I'm talking about. For those unfortunate few, it's pretty self explanatory.


Last Sat. we had our Christmas Tree Farm pictures taken. We were blessed with wonderful weather and good spirits. The children, Tim, and I all put our best duds on and headed out to the farm. I was a little nervous considering the last time we did this. Our previous picture outing was at Marris Farms for our pumpkin pictures. It was just not a good picture day for any of us. Except Tim. That man never takes a bad picture! Argh, annoying:) So, I was rocking a new haircut still not sure how to style, Lily decided she would not be photographed, and Jack just wanted to get down and put his mouth all over the pumpkins. Needles to say we only purchased a few pix of the children and Tim. So, as we were taking these new Christmas pix the photographer kept telling us things like, "ooh, awesome shot!", "good one!", and "perfect!" I felt myself thinking, does he tell this to everyone and did he say these same empty complements last time? Not sure, he seemed very convincing, unless I'm just hopeful and wanted to believe:) Oh well, time will tell. We should be getting our proofs emailed to us by the end of the day today. Scary...

No comments:

Tunes


Labels