Sunday, April 19, 2009

{We Are All Held}

With the beauty of Spring surrounding us all, I am reminded of the wonderful work of our Savior! This song really spoke to me this morning. I have been blessed not to have experienced such pain as loosing a child or anything of that nature. However, I know many parents have and I cannot comprehend how I could survive. I do know that there is hope and our Lord is there to hold you when everything else falls down around you. It may not be a loss of a child. It may be something else that is torn apart something in your life. We are reminded with every new day, with every breath, we are not alone. He has come and has risen! One day we will be reunited with him for eternity. How comforting is that! Eternity, I do not know anything here on earth that promises me eternity. I am not saying I am perfect. Believe me I am no stranger to sin. We all are capable of that. And do it regularly. It's promising to know we are given help and can be saved from it. I ask you to thank the Lord for every blessing in your life and know that he will be there when you need him the most and always. Enjoy this beautiful day he has given you and take comfort in the fact that someday eternity will come! Hallelujah!

2 comments:

amy said...

Amen Sister:) I love you.

Bunny said...

Beautiful, Katie! I second that amen!

Tunes


Labels