Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Ella Grace!


My niece Ella turns four today. Lily and Ella are great playmates. Jack has a soft spot for her too. It's hard not to. She's such a sweet girl full of character and spunk! It must be that red hair. Here are a few things that we just love about Ella Grace:

1. She reminds me quite a bit of my sister Amy. Being younger then Amy, I didn't see her in her younger years. With Ella, now I can.

2. Her clear bright blue eyes complemented by that red hair. Such a beauty!

3. Her imagination & wonder of the world. Just to see Ella's face as she watched the Santa Parade this last year was priceless. How I envy that!

4. The joy she brings Lily. I love to hear the giggles and squeals that come from the two of them when they play together.

We love you Ella Grace! Keep dancing to that "musgic" and don't get too "busy". Hope you have a wonderful 4th birthday!



1 comment:

amy said...

Thanks Katie... youve got me crying @ 6:45am. She one fun girl:)

Tunes


Labels