Thursday, February 5, 2009

Great News!

I'm very excited to tell you, for the entire month of February, everything Scentsy is 10% off! I know, probably not the news you were expecting. I just have to share it! You may think I'm a little crazy about this Scentsy thing ( I definitely would). I just can't explain it. I think I've got the Scentsy bug! You probably have it too if...

1. You notice what quality products they offer.

2. How great all of the 80+ scents smell.

3. What a great value all of the products are.


Well, there's my little memo about my new love, Scentsy. Please check it out for yourself on my website; www.scentsy.com/katieg. In addition to the 10% off all month long, I am giving away a package of three car candles of your choice if you book a party (home or basket) with me in Feb. So, call or email me (you can find my info. on my website). Who knows, I may just add another gift to sweeten the deal!

No comments:

Tunes


Labels