Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cristmas Pix & New Adventures

Well, our new Christmas pictures are in. I have to say I'm impressed with the way they came out. I was a little discouraged with the past picture conundrums. Need I remind you of the great pumpkin farm disaster of 2008? Alright it wasn't that bad, but close:) So, I am pleasantly surprised with our Tree Farm 2008 pix. Here they are, enjoy!

Jack at his best.

Lily amongst the trees.




The fam close up.


A little family portrait in the forest.



On a different note, I wanted to announce I have started yet another business adventure. Yesterday, I signed up with Scentsy under my sister Amy. For those who don't know what Scentsy is, they offer an awesome array of scented wax, warmers, plug-in warmers, car candles, and room sprays. I love it! That is why it was so easy to make the decision to represent Scentsy. Please check out my website below or under my Good Reads List.
Merry Christmas!
www.scentsy.com/katieg




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Kate! Little Jack and Lily look So grown up in their poses.
PS: I didn't know they were twins ;)
-Sal

Tunes


Labels