Friday, October 10, 2008

Princesses at play









On Tuesday Lily had her cousin Ella over to play and then again on Thursday. Anyhow, on Tuesday about 3:05 in the afternoon I got a sparatic knock at my door. It was Ella "dressed to the nines" and ready for, as she called it, the ball. Or playing in the backyard with Lily. So, Lily threw on her yellow princess dresss and they were off. I was a little worried being as it was only around 60 degrees at best with a slight breeze. None the less the two sported those dresses through sand, slide, trike, and see-saw. And on Thursday, much of the same. What a pair. It's nice to see them playing and getting along well.


















See ya punks!


2 comments:

Brianna said...

So cute! Love the cousins playing dress up together! Jack is so adorable.

Sal Gal said...

How cute kate! I wish I was there to see the two little girls all dressed up and playing outside :)
PS: I noticed one of your songs is Shoop by Salt & Pepper.. did I ever tell you that I know all the words to that song. Both the boys & girls.. don't ask me why?

Tunes


Labels