Monday, October 27, 2008

New Beginings In Bloom


I have just recently launched my new business adventure, In Bloom (http://www.sumnerinbloom.com/). I make candy and floral arrangements. I have been doing this for quite some time as gifts for friends and family. Now I hope to make a little money from my hobby. So, if you haven't heard from me in a while or I've seemed a little distant, this is why. My mind and, most of the time, my body have been busy with In Bloom. We'll see where this new adventure takes me. On another note I have been living with an unpleasant stink in my house for about four days now. It's the smell of death. Yes, death. A rotting mouse in one of our kitchen walls. And let me tell you, if you've never had this experience, thank your lucky stars, because it's disgusting! So to combat this awful aroma, I leave my windows open all day, turn off the heat, and try to spend most of my time up stairs in the kids' bedrooms. I just want to tear apart my whole kitchen and disinfect it. That would make me very happy. Unfortunately we cannot do that at this time, we will just have to wait it out. This past weekend we stayed at my parent's house to escape the stench. It was a nice breath of fresh air. Tomorrow I am expecting an order of odor absorbing bags specially designed for this sort of thing. It cannot come soon enough. I'm tired of living up stairs and gagging every time I have to come down to pee. Help me odor removing bags!

1 comment:

amy said...

You could not have picked a better picture Katie!

Tunes


Labels