Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer Days

My friend Danielle sent me these pictures today. I thought they were pretty funny. We took them quite some time ago and I had forgotten about them. Danielle has a daughter, Averie, 4 months older then Lily and another daughter 7 weeks older then Jack. It's nice to have a friend with children so close.

Today was quite the hotsie-totsie day! It reminded me of those hot days in the summer when I was a kid and had nothing to do but lay around my parents house or out in the sunny backyard. When my biggest decision was whether to chose the orange or red popsicle. Usually I chose both. Oh, how I long for those days sometimes.

The kids and I spent most of our time today indoors. With such nice weather I usually like to take advantage of it, but somehow time escaped me. We did manage to travel to the Grocery Outlet for a few things and ran into my mother there:) I love living so close to my family. It's fun to bump into each other while out and about. That never happened when I was growing up.










2 comments:

amy said...

Wondering what you guys did yesterday. Our mother just cant stay away from that place can she.... I love it too! Cute old-time picture... is it Lily and Jack?

Brianna said...

I would have taken red! We did live in a great neighborhood growing up! Very cute pictures. It's great to have friends with kids close in age.

Tunes


Labels