Thursday, August 21, 2008

No news is good news...right?


I haven't written yet this week due to the lack of events. Not much going on around here to report. Tim is still working regularly, thank God! Lily and Jack are growing like weeds. Well, Jack more then Lily. We weighed them the other day and Lily only has five pounds on her brother. I think he'll pass her up within six months. He's mastered crawling and has now moved on to pulling himself up on everything and standing. Occasionally he thinks it would be a good idea to let go and just start walking. That, however, does not go over too well. Never the less, he presses on. You have to love that baby ambition. If only I had a little of that throughout my day, what I could get done or let alone start. Speaking of things to do, I better get started.


No comments:

Tunes


Labels